Monday, August 22, 2005

Galeria Ferrari, Maranello, Italy

I will preface this blog by saying that since I was a small kid, I always told my Mum that I wanted a Ferrari. It has always been my favourite and always will be. If some of you read back to our French blogs, we have considered our visit to Galeria Ferrari as my "Monet's Garden" (in reference to Michelle's trip to Giverny).
I was filled with excitement like a little schoolkid as the bus got closer to the town of Maranello, just outside Modena in Italy. Anxiously awaiting my first glimpse of one of these exotic cars.
At the Galeria, we arrived at opening time. Lucky for us as we had unobstructed views of the cars and this made for some great photo opportunities. One of the best parts of the Galeria were that there were no barriers around the cars. You were able to lean over and get real close, but asked not to touch. Quite the display in this room of old to new! *Stub

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good things come to him who waits, Martin.... not a waterlily in sight but still a feast of colour. And once again you've managed to get the place to yourselves !!!