Monday, August 22, 2005

2004 Enzo Ferrari, Galeria Ferrari, Maranello, Italy


2004 Enzo Ferrari
Originally uploaded by Martin Callum.
Since I said that we were able to enjoy a walk around with no obstructed views, we were able to get creative with the digital camera. This is one of my favourite shots of the Enzo Ferrari.
Our wander first took us past 2 F1 cars that had been made into simulators. You are able to climb in and test one out. The bottom floor had a great display of F1 cars, from a 1952, for us Canadians a Gilles Villenueve car, and some of Schumachers recent F1 Championship cars to name a few. Upstairs were some impressive racers, a 360 Modena, 575, a 1984 GTO, the 2004 Enzo Ferrari, a 2005 Superamerica to name a few and not bore everyone. We spent about 9 hours in Maranello, walking to the test track and around the factory hoping to catch some glimpses of inside. I thought that one of the coolest things was seeing many of the cars being test driven around the neighbourhood streets. There was also a Ferrari restaurant in the neighbourhood, complete with a bush sculpted into the Prancing Horse! Quite the day for me, and Michelle managed to enjoy it too, but probably not as much as me!! I still want one when I grow up!! *Stub

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A 'Weather Nerd' in Indiana Sent a Warning to the Mayor
One of the earliest and perhaps clearest alarms about Hurricane Katrina's potential threat to New Orleans was sounded not by the Weather Channel or a government agency but by a self-described weather nerd ...
My affiliate site:email

Anonymous said...

I'd give your left nut to be at that ferrari factory stubble's... give me a dingle some time, i'm working with slim now at DPH. first.lastname@dph.ab.ca.

Take'er easy home-fry. Meatball