Friday, September 15, 2006

Farewell Dinner, England

So it was time to say goodbye to England. All in all the last few months have been great (after the intial shock of being back), but have flown by. It was great to see my family pictured here - left to right - my brother Richard with my niece Christina, my dad, my mum, sister and her husband (remember they got married in Italy over a year ago?), and nephew Dylan and my brother's wife. My family were exceptionally generous to us in so many ways and Martin and I could have not have transitioned back without their generosity and help. Thank yooou.

It was also brilliant to see lots of old faces of friends from all my previous 'lives' in England. And Martin's too. So many of them made such an effort to come and see us, or just put us up.. and just put up with us!! Thank you to everyone for just making the time - we loved seeing you all.

I stayed on a few days after Martin left, to go to a good friend's wedding. An excellent laugh with great people. Then it was time to say goodbye to my family (yes, my mum let me go!), and onto the next chapter... Oh, Canadiaaa. * Mush

No comments: