Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Big Fat Portuguese-English Christmas!

When we did finally arrive in England, there were only 3 days to go to Christmas! And we pretty much launched into Christmas day. As always it was loud and crazy - a very big, a very fat and a very Portuguesey-English Christmas!
Christmas dinner
Since the last time I was home, my sister, Jacqueline, had taken up cooking, so all I heard the first day or so was "Jamie Oliver this and Jamie Oliver that... etc etc". The plan was that my sister and I were going to cook Christmas dinner. When Christmas day arrived, Martin, my brother in-law Mark, and myself, prepared everything, except for my sister swanning in at the last second to do her Jamie Oliver Cabbage Dish! Needless to day, it was a huge wonderful feast, and so great to be with my family again, even if my sister was acting like she'd been slaving a ALL day in the kitchen! * Mush

To see more England Photos, click here

No comments: