Monday, June 25, 2007

Getting Back Into Okanagan Life

So, Michelle and I have settled back in to life in the Okanagan (at least I have, and it is all new to Michelle). Among other activities, I really enjoy being out on the water. Unfortunately, I don't have a boat anymore, so have to rely on the kindness of others to 'invite' us on their boats. I've managed a waterski, and a couple of wakeboarding trips so far, and look forward to a few more. I haven't been pulled behind the boat in a few years, so the next day, the muscles sure hurt!!

I've also managed to get out mountain biking, camping, playing beach volleyball, while Michelle got back into sailing and racing on a crew. I've even managed to get out on the sailboat for a night on the water. We've been to many BBQ's and managed to catch up with lots of my old friends, whilst making some new ones through sailing and work!!! *Stub

No comments: