Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's Alive!!!

Well, one of my possessions left in the Kelowna area is of course, my Toyota Landcruiser. It was living up at Phil McNeil's for over 4 years, and it was tucked away in a back field with the weeds. I went out to see it, taking a battery in tow and some gas. After getting the bees nests out of it (many), and as many spider webs as I could, I threw the battery and gas in, and to my amazement, it started FIRST TIME!!! Sweet!!
So, it is now back on the road again. It needs plenty of TLC now as it is dirty and has a few more holes (rust) than it did 4 years ago. Still a tank though, and reliable.
After the truck, I managed to make it to another housewarming party. Keith and Amy from Site360 had the group from work over to show off their new place. Great times, good food and a special appearance from Tracey's 6 week old Great Dane (very cute) made for a great night and a late night - arrived home at 3AM!! *Stub

No comments: